1. Improve the teaching and learning of Maths with a focus on challenge and mastery.
2. Develop strategies for children with SEND to make progress and develop independence (Ofsted)
3. Encourage a love of reading in all children (Ofsted)
4. Improve quality of teaching by focusing on the role of the teacher in lessons
5. Build character and resilience as vital personal skills for learning and life
6. Develop a progressive, broad and rich curriculum led by skilled subject leaders
The School Plan is a working document which is continually evaluated and updated by the Headteacher, governors and staff. The Plan runs on a rolling three-year programme.